Scarsdale Acupuncture accepts insurance as an out-of-network provider. Please provide us with your insurance information before your first visit so that we can verify your coverage. If you have coverage, we will submit the insurance bills on your behalf. We will need to know:
- The name and phone number of the insurance company
- The patient’s name and date of birth
- The name of the insured, if different from the patient
- The name of the employer of the insured
- Policy number, ID number, and Group number
If your insurance does not cover your visit, you are responsible for payment in full at time of service. We will provide you with a superbill receipt so that you can seek reimbursement through your plan. If your insurance does cover acupuncture, you may still be responsible for a co-payment at time of service.
Cash, check, all major credit cards and debit cards are accepted.